We have two options for making copies: self-serve or full-service. We can make color or black and white copies of digital files for you, or you can use our self-serve machines for copying color or black and white documents. We have some tips to help make your copying easier and faster.
1. Make sure the paper size selected matches the size of the document you are trying to copy.
2. Make sure the document you are copying is aligned to match the lines marking the copy area.
3. Remove any paper clips or staples, it makes it easier to place the document.
4. If you are copying a faded document, increase the contrast to make the copy darker.
5. If you are copying a photo, we have photo modes on all copiers.
When working on a project such as a postcard, invitation, or bookmark; it is cheaper to design your document in a size that can easily be made out of standard paper sizes. For example, if you create a postcard that is 4.25″x5.5″, you can get four postcards out of a standard 8.5″x11″ paper with only two cuts necessary. However, if you create postcards that are 5″x9″, then we would have to print this on a larger sheet of paper and trim all four sides to create the size you want. Give us a call to talk about your project dimensions before you start, to ensure that you get the best deal for your money.
Our standard paper sizes are
- Letter size 8.5″ x 11″
- Legal size 8.5″ x 14″
- Ledger size 11″ x 17″
- 13″ x 19″
Be sure there is no copyright on any document, photo, or file you are trying to have printed, scanned, or copied. We can not reproduce any copyrighted material under any circumstance without express permission of the copyright holder. We may request you to sign a copyright indemnity waiver form before completing your order, and we always reserve the right to turn away any order where the copyright may be in question.
Copy Cow | 500 Russell St. Suite 1 | Starkville, Mississippi 39759 | 662.320.4000